Monday, April 12, 2010

Tribute to Tantiana and Hamiruddin


Hey, again, it's me. hmm.. I just attended a wedding ceremony. This time, it was held at Singgahsana Hotel(somewhat a Grand wedding). And Alhamdulillah the wedding got no obstacles or problem. So, I wanna say, congratulation to Kak T, for her wedding. And also her bridegroom, which is Abang Amir, even though I never spoke/talked, but we have met at the ceremony lah. :)

Anyway, nice knowing my non-biological kakak has married and officially has a new responsibility now. Hopefully, God bless them and favour them with prosperity and everything.
Amin.


the ring ;)
>Kak Jaja once asked me to hold the ring before Akad Nikah Ceremony, the silver gold, it's beautiful<


Tantiana and Hamiruddin ( Kak T and Abang Amir)
ain't they just look nice together? ;)


Najah Sharina, Hamiruddin Kammaruddin, Tantiana, Nadiah
(Kak Jaja, Abg Amir, Kak T, and Kak Nad)


Ugghh! when is my turn? LOL. haha.. nahh, I don't want to marry yet, plus I don't even has a boyfriend yet. I am single but not available. I'm too young for love!

2 comments:

Syiman Syareman said...

omg ara! i think kan u should kawen dah! hahaha

nuranira said...

hahaha.. will do..but dont know when..

Post a Comment